Introduction




Konichiwa dear reader, thank you for visiting my blog!

I am your typical student/Anime otaku in Japan.



 I started this blog for 2 reasons.

1. To post my thoughts and opinions about Anime that I have watched through the my years as a viewer. 

2. To connect with my fellow otakus out there and even discuss about our favorite(or not so much) shows.



Some descriptions of what I like to see as a viewer:

-I like shows with overarching plots that seems like it has been planned out very carefully

=Shows with interesting and well thought out stories.

Ex) Code Geass, Death Note, A silent voice etc.


-I also put like to see shows with good/unique characters and development arcs.

=Shows where the cast have actual personalities instead of them being used as tools for the plot.

Ex) FMA Brotherhood, March comes in like a lion, the Monogatari series etc.


-Also a sucker for sport tournament arcs and cute Tsundere waifus.



I am going to be posting reviews and rants about Anime so please take a look around to see if I did your favorite show justice or to find a new favorite :)

I’ll definitely try to respond to comments so please feel free to share your opinions as well.



Hope you enjoy your time here! 


Add me on MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Koh_01

Comments

Popular Posts